COLOuRs ;

07 February 2007

Mind games + all crap!

Shall blog since its been long since i blogged! O Levels results are this friday and i don`t tink i will do well, full stop.

There was mind games today.. I didn`t know so went with Jiehui & Xindi to Kovan and then Mabel called and asked me to go so i walked back with Jie under the hot sun. It was my fault lah, kinda. Cos i insisted on Bus 11(our legs -_-) since i am very poor le. So we walked back and saw Kailun, Caos and Zhi Xian playing bridge so i & jie went to join. Okay lor, so i started quarreling with Caos as usual. Nothing unusual. It`s becoming something common every mind games meeting and if the people i play with consists of him.

Today, something funny happened in class. During GP lesson, 3 girls in my class were wearing new balance shoes ahhaha. So funny and Mr Chacko thought i volunteered myself. And today kena sabotaged again. I didn`t crush on him -_- It wasn`t me. Ok, i usually laugh @ my own joke. Like today, i said Caos was a walking talking bamboo HAHA. And i didn`t want to stand beside him. LOL. Hahahhaa. Funny. Whatever i am siao. Ignore this post. This is only for Jie sia.

Shoutout to AMBER:

Amber~~ You are a very nice girl and i really really appreciate you being there for me whenever i need you. I once thought our friendship will end when you said you are migrating to Australia but we didn`t!! We still continued talking and we still meet up occasionally! Appreciate it =) Sorry for getting you addicted to online games. *gasps* Lol. Good luck =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home